How to protect privacy online
Online security depends on your daily habits. When you open your device like laptop or mobile, when you open your device, of course, you use your favorite social network site to browse the latest news, or do you place your weekly grocery delivery order and book your favorite movie ticket your daily online habits are, but your personal information can be stolen because hackers are experts. How to protect privacy online
The definition of online privacy is the level of protection of an individual’s privacy while connected to the Inter net. It covers the level of online security available for personal and financial data, communications and preferences.
Staying safe online can help protect your identity and personal information as well as that of those close to you from risks such as theft. The next time you use your device, keep in mind these simple online safety tips: Use strong passwords, such as those generated and stored in a keychain, or two-factor authentication.
Here are some ways you can boost your online privacy
- Limit the personal information you share on social media. like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Browse in incognito or private mode.
- Use another search engine.
- Use a virtual private network.
- Mind where you click, read a link carefully, some links are spam and they try to steal your personal information from your device.
- Secure your mobile devices as well.
- Use quality antivirus software. They help you to secure your device and give you high performance.
- Set a strong password for your device, because the thief cannot detect your password.