How to fix a slow Computer
Coping with a slow computer is one of the most frustrating things for many people to endure. But before throwing something on your PC or laptop and damaging it, ask yourself, “Why is my computer slow?” There can be many reasons behind a computer running too slowly. Some of them deal with your computer use, others are related to software problems, others to hardware components of the computer. Nothing is as frustrating as a slow computer, especially when you are trying to do a bloody job.
In reality, a delayed PC problem always unexpectedly occurs under Windows 10/8/7 during games, videos, programs, and so on. More seriously, the computer continues to freeze. As it can be annoying! Even some users have reported new problems with slowing down and freezing their computer or a problem that is satisfying.
Click here to download Free Cleaner
Identify programs that slow down your computer
Lagging PC or laptop can manifest itself in a variety of ways, including:
- The programs open slowly.
- Saving documents or converting files cost a lot of time
- Windows opens very slowly
- Graphics flicker, jerks and cadences go down
- The operating system takes a long time to load or stop
- Games or applications stutter, blink and delay
- The download / download speed of the Internet connection decreases
- The file write errors appear
- Windows error messages appear
- Printers or other devices connected to your computer refuse to function properly
Way to fix a slow computer
It is important to keep your computer running at peak performance. Over time, regular use of your computer creates unnecessary files and fragments your hard drive. Bad computer habits also contribute to the slowness of the computer. Use multiple programs at once, put the computer on standby instead of rebooting regularly, browse the Internet with multiple browser windows, add plug-ins and services, and not perform regular maintenance. All this can add to the poor performance of the computer.
- Close some programs
If you have too many programs at the same time, your computer will definitely slow down. Especially if it’s big resource-intensive programs (for example, they use 99% of your CPU)
- Remove temporary and unwanted files
Junkoust Cleaner removes the temporary files for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and unwanted files from the Windows Temporary folder. Over time, temporary files can slow down Internet browsing and computer performance.
- Start the Junkoust Cleaner apllication.
- If you see the Junkoust Cleaner window,you will find options like browser cleaner, PC cleaner, Registry cleaner.
- In the window, double-click Performance, and then click BrowserCleaner.
- After the temporary files are removed, click Close.
- To remove temporary Internet files on Google Chrome, continue to the next line.
3. Disable some browser extensions
All extensions in your browser use system resources. So the more you have installed and enabled, the more your computer will run slowly. Especially if it’s buggy extensions.
4. Clear temporary files
The more you use your computer, the more it collects temporary files (also called “temporary files”). Above all, we are not talking about the files you create, receive and download here. Temporary files are files that Windows and your installed applications automatically create in normal operation, but they only need for a short time. Ideally, these files would be automatically deleted when they serve their purpose, but unfortunately, this does not happen often. Instead, they must build on your hard drive, gradually occupying more and more space.
5. Run a virus scan
If your computer is infected with viruses or malware, it can slow down. To verify, run a full system scan with a trusted antivirus program. If no antivirus program is installed, you must install it. We recommend RAM Antivirus, it offers a free trial of 30 days and very reasonable subscription prices.
6. Reset Windows
If you are still using Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, your computer may be running slowly. These versions of Windows are now obsolete and have not been designed to work with most software programs today.
Fortunately, you can upgrade your operating system to the latest version available today: Windows. But before you upgrade your operating system, you should check to see if your current devices meet the requirements of the upgrade.
7. Upgrade some hardware
If you have tried all the fixes above, but your computer is still running slowly, it’s time to focus on your hardware. Damaged video card, insufficient RAM, or old cooling fans can slow down your computer.
Additional speed issues with Windows 10
Windows 10 has added special effects and visual features like animations and shadows that consume processing power. Disabling them can improve Windows 10 performance.
- Type “Performance” into the Windows search bar and select “Adjust Windows Appearance and Performance.” “
- In the Visual Effects tab, click “Adjust for best performance”, then click “Apply”. This will disable all unnecessary visual features and prevent them from slowing down your Windows 10 PC.
- Windows 10 installations often come with default apps, which can be uninstalled to free up disk space and improve performance if you don’t use or need them.
- You can uninstall some of them like any other program, but unfortunately others won’t give you the option of being uninstalled directly.
We hope this helps!
People May Also Like…
Server Antivirus Software
Which is the best server antivirus What is Server Antivirus Software? It is software used to provide virus protection to servers, which connect to corporate networks. It plays a vital role in business
Buy Antivirus Online
Buy Antivirus Online How Does Antivirus Software Work? Every time you download or launch a file, an antivirus program scans the file for malware. Most modern antivirus programs have more than one scan
Best Antivirus to Buy
What is the Best Antivirus to Buy How We Chose the Best Antivirus Software Do you have a Windows PC? Then you need one of the best antivirus programs. Because the program will
Virus Cleaner If you start to notice that your device slows down over time, you probably need to clean it properly to get rid of any unnecessary or harmful viruses or items. With